Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Pics From Around The House

First of all, here's a picture of Kyle's fishing partner for this weekend with one of the catches of the day. He sent it to me on my phone so I thought I would share it. They are in Umatilla pre-fishing right now. I hope they put this one back into the water with the notion that they can go back when it counts and catch it again! That would be good!! It looks QUITE big.
I found this picture on my phone also. I forgot that I took it this last weekend. It isn't the greatest quality of picture of the girls but it will do. It was fun playing with Grayson during club. I don't think the girls got used to wearing "red and black" Othello colors. They do look good in them though don't you think?? LOL
I got to talk to Briar on the phone this afternoon and told him I would put a few pictures of what it looks like around here....spring should be on its way in!










Momma kitty is ready to pop any day now. I had to throw a picture of one-eye kitty in there also. He is really a good cat. He runs out in front of you when you are walking to the house and then lies down in front of you. Nice and annoying!
Maira came by the office today. It's spring break for the U of W so she came to visit. She looks so great! She gets to take a photography class next quarter. I am so TOTALLY JEALOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment