Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday And A MUST Read...

I found this picture of Briar on my computer and so I thought I would post it. Such a handsome boy!
This is the old pickup parked at Greg's. He leaves the window open so his momma kitty can get inside to feed the babies she had inside of it! He is so thoughtful when it comes to his animals. GREAT pickup!!
OK, so here is my MUST read. Jan gave us a copy of this poem at her house tonight for our study group. Warning: IT IS AWESOME!!
Nada
by St. John of the Cross
So as to taste the best,
learn to taste of nothing.
So as to own all,
let go of everything.
So as to become who you are,
walk away from yourself.
So as to become wise,
forget all you ever knew.
So as to arrive at where you are not,
you must walk the path of a nobody.


1 comment: