Monday, March 21, 2011

The Best Food Ever

I think I could eat spaghetti every day of the year! Love it! I ran outside to take a picture of the sky this evening. There was a weird "u" shape just right outside my front door. You can see it kindof in this picture.
Just next to it was a big ole dark cloud full of rain. You can tell that Rattlesnake is getting a shower in this picture.

It was about an hour after I took the pictures that the rain made it here. It rained hard but not for long. Sure smells good outside after a rain.

Spring is here I think. A few signs:
  • wind
  • wind
  • rain
  • tulips and daffodils coming up
  • wind
  • baseball games
  • softball games
  • kitties ready to have babies
  • baby calves running around, cute!!
  • lambs being born....even triplets!
  • wind
  • sun poking through clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment