Sunday, March 20, 2011

Volleyball In Moscow, Idaho

AFTER Connell's Jr Miss Pageant (that's really NOT the name anymore, but I can't recall what the correct one is...so, this will have to do for now) Paxton and I loaded into Erica's suburban with 5 other Othello kids, and headed to Moscow, Idaho for a volleyball tournament. Before I get there, I will tell you what I learned about the Pageant:

  • Megan Booker was crowned the Jr Miss
  • Kathryn Stredwick was chosen for the court
  • Elaine Pierson was chosen for the court
  • Allyson Reimers was chosen for the court
  • Shaniel McCary was chosen for the court

THAT'S all folks! Oh, and one more thing: Glad Paxton didn't do it because if you can't tell....it's NOT my thing. But that's just me. I am happy for all the participants and I would have been proud of Paxton had she done it also. But, I'm glad she didn't!

I took a few pictures of the volleyball tournament but they were BAD so I am not posting any but these 2. The girls were goofing off during a break so Erica and I snapped some shots. I took a picture of her, taking a picture of me.

The girls did great in the morning and then things peetered off in the afternoon. Oh well, that's how the ball bounces. Got home earlier than last week! That's a bonus.

This week is conference week so the kids only go to school Monday, Tuesday, and half a day Friday. I go to work all week. For all regular hours. Yeah!

Kyle is gone to Umatilla all week. He is doing a tournament this weekend so he is going to do some pre-fishing. He will use any excuse to fish (:

1 comment: