Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunset, Fishing And A New Trailer

Ran for my camera last night when I walked by the window and saw this outside:

I hope I did it justice!!

Kyle and his partner, Will, were in 2nd place after the first day of the fishing tournament Yesterday. The wind was CRAZY and it was COLD but the tournament went on! After today, Kyle and Will finished the tournament in 4th Place and also won Big Fish of the Day (for yesterday). All translates into fun times, cold times, $25 gift certificates for both, and $150 each for prize money. (That translates into $75 for Kyle and $75 for Jennifer!)



A couple of days ago I got a call at school: "There's a really good deal on a cargo trailer and I'm going to buy it." Right on. We are now the proud owners of this:



Plenty of room in the back to put some shelves on the walls and it can store all kinds of other tools and fun stuff. He's so excited!!

I worked on my Blog Book all day today, except when I was getting lunch, dinner, and cutting Nick's hair. I also did a load of laundry when Kyle got home. Tomorrow I get to go into the Court House and do my civic duty of Jury Duty. There is a nasty accident on Sagemoor Road tonight. It has involved a 15 year old and a 16 year old. Two ambulances have been called out and also two ALS ambulances. Not something you want to have happen.
Tomorrow is the start of Spring Sports at school. It is going to be a wild day...and I won't be there! Hopefully the wind will go away by tomorrow so the kids don't have such a cold afternoon of practice. We have track, softball, baseball and boys soccer all ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment