Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie!!

Today is Auntie's Birthday!! Happy Birthday to YOU!! I hope you have had a good day.

These wonderful pussywillows are from Auntie's yard.....yes, THIS YEAR!! Arent' they the greatest!!


I planted a branch of them last year but haven't looked to see how it is doing in my yard yet this year. Obviously not even CLOSE to being this good yet. Maybe in a few years. Down the road. The wind continues to blow and today we had some rain. All signs of spring. Or maybe just spring sports. Colder than heck outside for practices.
I made it to the 2nd chair in the jury box before I was booted off as a potential juror. Maybe it was because I know Rick Kent. Maybe it is because I believe that eratic driving can be a sign of being under the influence. Maybe it is because I know that glassy eyes are a sign of being under the influence of marijuana, and not just an allergy. Go figure. Last time to call in for me this time is tomorrow night. Not thinking it is a huge possibility that I will have to report Wednesday. I could be wrong.
Paxton made it to the doctor's office today to get her earache checked out. Instead of having an infection, she had a balls of wax stuck in both of her ears. After the doctor took them out her reaction: I can hear now. Nice. They are sore and irritated and $125 later, she gets some drops to put in and cure the ache. Nice. Did I already say that?
I bought some shrink bags to use on the trip today and also money/passport pouches to be worn around the waste for both Pax and I, and an electric voltage converter for 220 to 110. My tip money is ready for Mr. Daggett and tomorrow I will go to the bank and order international money. The trip is becoming more and more expensive--and we haven't even left yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment