Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Finally didn't have to wake up to an alarm today. Guess it hasn't been THAT long since I haven't had to but it sure feels like it. Did get up earlier than what I thought though....7:15. I was thinking more along the lines of 9:00 or 9:30 but hey, I got what I got. Went to bed early last night so maybe that had something to do with it!

Kyle was up and out EARLY this morning. He is fishing a tournament in Richland this weekend. He texted earlier and said he had 2 fish for more than 20 lbs. Let's hope he can add to that total and come away with some c*a*s*h!! I hope he gets something for being out in the freezing weather.....but I guess that's what he likes so he's all good with it.

I, on the other hand, have been doing a bunch of not-a-lot. I did get the bills paid this morning and the checkbooks updated. Also got a load of dishes done and the kitchen floor swept. I have been looking around on my computer, watching Sarah Richardson this afternoon, got a letter to Briar ready to be mailed, and I have dinner in the oven. Can you say LAZY?

I found this picture on a blog this morning and find it so darn cool, so I am posting it. Thanks Ali and Kelly!



No comments:

Post a Comment