Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WONDERFUL 4 day weekend!! and Happy Birthday, Megan!!

Did a whole bunch of not-a-lot!! It was awesome!!!! Today it was beautiful outside so I went out and put a couple of people to work butchering trees. I call it butchering because pruning just doesn't seem like the right word. A very harsh pruning was done. That is alright with me. The trees will be beautiful in a month or two. Kyle's main objective: to make it easier to mow around/under!! Here are the pics:





Here are a couple of pictures of the sky today....nice and blue...and beautiful!


Today is Megan's birthday.....YEAH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!! I wish you a year of good health, happy days, and lots of great memories. Love you!!

Saturday was the Regional Wrestling Tournament in Connell. I went and helped with the Girls computer. The day went as smooth as I have ever known a tournament at Connell to go. I think everyone was pleased. Most of our wrestlers are going to go to the State Tournament at the Tacoma Dome next week. They did great!! Congratulations everyone!! We are proud of you!!

I spent Sunday and yesterday just doing some crafty things...my cards and tags, oh and the scripture challenges. I got a lot accomplished and it feels good!! Watched a couple of good movies too: "The Secret Life of Bees" and "Nights in Rondathe". They were good. I would recommend them....as chick flicks!! (-:

Tonight is the girls' District Basketball game vs. Naches. Good luck, Eagles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment