Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures and a "tagging"

OK, I read comments from my blog....I forget to check for them and then I did today and had a few. So, here. I am going to play catchup on a few.
First: Marcie, here are the pictures I took from the retreat. There weren't that many but here is what I took!!






Next: Here is what I have been working on...











Finally: Hunter, here is my answer to being tagged!! (-:

Rules: 1) post the rules on your blog. 2) Answer the six "8" items. 3)Let people you tagged know by leaving a commment.
8 favorite tv shows:

1. 24
2. The Unit
3. Will and Grace
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Law and Order Criminal Intent
6. Law and Order SVU
7. Without A Trace
8. The Dog Whisperer
8 things I did yesterday:
1. watched "Secret Life of Bees"
2. watched "Nights at Rondathe"
3. listened to my ipod
4. worked at my craft table
5. played Spider Solitaire on the computer
6. played Suduko on my ipod
7. fixed dinner
8. dusted the living room
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. going to Mexico to Alejandra/Heder's wedding
2. going back to Disneyland and California Adventure
3. camping this summer
4. baseball and softball
5. trees budding in spring
6. fresh cut flowers in the house
7. opening the windows in the house and letting fresh air in
8. new lights in my kitchen
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Panda Woks
3. Pizza Hut
4. Olive Garden
5. Burger Ranch
6. Mei Lings
7. Dicks
8. Fiesta
8 things on my wishlist:
1. baseball state championship
2. softball state championship
3. travel around the US
4. new lights in my kitchen
5. craft room
6. see our granddaughter more
7. the best of life for my kids
8. ocean trips
2 people I tagged:
1. Marcie
2. Leslie
Sorry Hunter...don't know 8 people to tag!!

edit: Just got back from the game...Connell won 48-40. It was actually a lot closer than the score
leads you to believe. Good game however!
Miss Spirit!
This person "Riner" was running the clock for the game tonight...well, kind of!! Once he got it down, he did a fine job.
The League MVP: Miss KieOsha Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment