Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday that feels like a Friday

Getting ready for a big audit this week, next week, the week after that...what a mess! There are a couple of things that I can't locate at the moment...does this make me nervous?? Just a LITTLE!! I guess I do have the excuse that I haven't worked in the office until this year. Don't know how that will go over: probably not well. Stressed? Just a LITTLE!! Nothing I can do about it now.

Worked all day yesterday over at the computer lab on Next Year Scheduling. It was a long day, very informational and not a waste of time. We got the master schedule cloned over for next year and are working at it to make it ready for students. By "us" I mean the counselors, Marcie and Ruben, and myself. It was a fun afternoon with them. They made me order a burrito from the taco van at lunch. It was good, I will admit. Stopped by and picked up a big Pepsi from Evan and had him show us his "Announcer Award". It was awesome. He was excited.

We are now doing about round 3 of the Course Handbook. We got everything back from teachers and are now cross-checking the information with the handbook. We have until next Wednesday to get that complete and ran off to hand out to the students. We (mostly Marcie) are coming up with a form for the kids to take and help pick their electives for next year.

Guess this is it for now. Kinda yuck, kinda wow. Tomorrow is basketball vs. Burbank. It will be a good game.

2 comments:

  1. HEY! Don't be nervous about the auditor! Whatever happens, happens and we'll deal with it. NO WORRIES! We're going to rock tomorrow and get A LOT done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy!! How are ya?? umm so you have been tagged!!! check out my blog to see the details!! Have Fun!! HOpe to see ya soon
    -Hunter

    ReplyDelete