Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching up!!

SLACKER, I know!!
I spent most of the day doing whatever at my craft table. It was fun. Here are some of my "done" things:

"Wait" scripture ATC card.

"Peace" scripture ATC card.

"Change" scripture ATC card.

This is a tag I worked on. Just goofing off with different things.
This picture holder Kyle made me...we copied something that Auntie has at her house. Kyle is so good!!
I worked on my "Picture A Day 2009" book also. I started it last weekend at the Retreat and then got up to the 31st of January today. I need to get pictures for February copied but will wait until I have a few more before I order them. I guess my goal should be to be only a month behind each month--does THAT make sense????--and then I can order pictures by the month. I get mine from ScrapbookPictures.com in Portland. I really like how they turn out.



Wasn't this morning just BEAUTIFUL!! What a surprise it was to wake up and have it so frosty. The wind blew out of due north for most of the day. I watched the flag across the highway whip away.



Worked on my taxes yesterday. {Should have been working on them today also...slacker!!} It took me most of the afternoon to get things organized and in piles that were a little more under control. Now I have to get the tax software and get busy on figuring things out. My goal is to have them ready to be filed by the 15th of this month. Now that I have actually said it I will have to keep myself accountable.

Steven stopped by with his newly painted car....it looks great. He did a super job on it.

I told Kala I was going to post some more pictures I took of her at school last week. So, better late than never....here you go, Kala!!!



Courtney, I couldn't help putting this one in...you are so cute!!
The girls are working on ordering their supplies for the prom. This process could take awhile!!

This week is going to be a busy one I think. I don't remember all the details but my calendar at work was looking full for this week. Last week a couple of the days were quick. I took Paxton into town to get her passport Tuesday afternoon so that day went by quickly also. I think that most of the scheduling is now DONE and schedules for the schedule book in the office have been run. The report cards went out Wednesday. That was a couple of days worth of getting the tweeks out.

Can't believe it is already February!!!!! Here is a sunrise from one day this last week...amazing!!
The kids came over Friday night, with mom, for a little bit. Uncle Kyle measured them against the door and they got to see how they compare to the "big" kids (Briar, Steven, Brad, Pax, Nick). They were pretty impressed with the whole thing.


Cash is wrestling this year and wanted to give Kyle some moves...they consisted of moving his feet around really fast and punching. Since when did kids' wrestling become so violent?? (-:
Not to be outdone in the 'girly' department, here are Kennedy's newly painted fingernails!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Wait card scripture - I HAVE to remember to do one with the writing like that!

    ReplyDelete