Friday, February 6, 2009

My letter is "C"

So, I know I have been a BAD blogger this week....do not know where the time went, although I know where it DIDN'T go, to my blog!! Sorry. Anyways, I am tagged with the letter "C" by Marcie. I commented on her blog (3 times I found out!! I didn't think it was working so I kept hitting 'publish comment' not knowing that it was working...geeze, Jennifer!!) and am now playing a game...I was assigned a letter and now have to post 10 things that I love that begin with the letter. Here goes....the first two are compliments of Marcie:

1. Cash (my nephew)
2. cash (money)
3. Chance (my nephew)
4. collecting scrapbooking supplies (-:
5. camping
6. celebrations
7. cooking (IF I have all the ingredients available!!)
8. Christmas
9. candles
10. computer
That was fun!!! Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment