Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad Blogger!!

Couldn't believe it when I looked at my last blog and saw that it has been since last Tuesday that I have blogged!! Crazy!! What has been going on????

Spent the weekend at basketball games. The girls played Friday night against Mabton and the boys played Saturday against Mabton. Both Mabton teams were short and scrappy!! The games were close and exciting...lots of action which made it fun to watch. Kieosha and Brianna rode home with us Friday after the game. We stopped at McDonalds and everyone but Paxton and I got McNuggets. It was a fun evening.

Kieosha had another great game!!

Kala....being Kala!!

Action, Action

Brianna, Lauren and Kala....hello girls!!

Kyle and Bradley spent the weekend in search of coyotes. They entered a contest for hunting coyote...they got 1 the entire weekend. Hopefully they had fun anyways.


Saturday Nick and I went to the boys game and then stayed and watched Riverview lose to Wahluke and watched Highland beat Burbank in 2 overtimes. They were all very good games. On the way home I started feeling really sick. Barely made it to the house before I got sick...and spent the rest of the weekend in bed, sick. I got up Sunday morning and sat on the couch, with my coffee, watching it rain. It was good to get rain. Towards the noon hour my body started not feeling good again, and back to bed it was. Stayed there the rest of the day. Good place to be!!


The wrestlers had a great state tournament this last weekend. Freddy took first place, Nato took second place and a whole bunch of other guys placed....Jacob 5th, Harris 5th, Garrett 6th, Hernan 5th, Marissa 5th, Gerardo 4th. Congratulations everyone!! (Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did, Sorry!!)

These last couple of days at school have been kinda long. The rain has been nice though. Starting to feel like myself again this afternoon. Came home and got my taxes done and ready to send off for the partnership and got my personal ones e-filed!!! Yeah!! Feels good to have that off my list of "to do's". All for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment