Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Down.....

Here is the sunrise this morning. It was worth a picture! Also the field next to us just turned their water on. Nice to see all these signs of spring!!

No big April Fools jokes this year. Good thing.


Worked on schedules again at school. Kyle picked me up afterwards and we ran to Othello to give a potential customer a bid and then ran over to grandpa and grandma's house to visit. They were both looking super! Grandpa hasn't looked this good the last couple of times I have seen him so I was glad to see his old self. Went to my parents house and visited with them afterwards, before going home to get myself all ready for tomorrow! Enjoying the Mariner's Opening Baseball game tonight. They are down 1-2 against the Oakland A's. Hopefully that will change quickly!!


We are leaving tomorrow for Seattle.......can't believe the time is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment