Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Down.....

Loved this so here you go!! Here's a conversation this morning: Whitney: Do you know what I realized today??? Jennifer: What Whit? Whitney: Alison and I were talking this morning and I said to her: The number of days away from going to Europe now fits on one hand!! I'm SO EXCITED!! Jennifer: Me too!!! The kids are really starting to see that Sunday is coming...a reality!! Here we come Greece (and Turkey) Here we come! Today I got all of the juniors, next years seniors, schedules put in and now I am having to go back and add World History to all of those that haven't already taken it. We changed our social studies class for next year from Government AND Economics (2 separate classes worth 1 1/2 years of social studies credits) to Civics (1 class worth 1 year). Now those that are going on to college, which we are saying is EVERYONE!! needs to have a 1/2 year of World History to make up for the lost Economics credit. They are going to be so HAPPY!!! Not!! Oh well. Prepared for college they will be when I get done with them. HaHaHa!!! Got my Blog Books in the mail today. Haven't gotten to open the box yet because I have been working on Steve's FAFSA with him and then working on the last of my bookwork so that is all caught up and ready for me to leave for a couple of weeks. Leslie asked me what a blog book was so here is the answer.... I went to the website Blurb and made a book by downloading my blog onto their website and making it published in a book form. I did this for the 2008 year, the 2009 year and the 2010 year. I made a book last year for Briar of pictures that I had taken of he and Brianna. It was just a paperback book, about 20 pages or so. It turned out pretty cool. These books are hardback and a bit bigger, depending on the amount of pictures I put on my blog....which in 2009 was huge! That particular book is around 425+ pages. OK, I was getting excited about seeing them so I just opened up the package and they are AWESOME...well, ok, awesome to only me because they are my life but still....generations to come will be pouring over them, I'm sure of it!! LOL. Leaving on Saturday for Seattle.....the airport early Sunday morning....I'm leaving on a jet plane...be back in 13 days.....oh yeah, I'm ready to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment