Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Down.....

Can't really believe that we only have 5 more days until we pack up for Seattle and then Istanbul. The time is coming quickly!! I have not been wanting to think about how soon it is coming just to keep focus on the week at hand and what needs to be done before leaving:

  • bulletins to church

  • 941 paid for April 15

  • Dept of Revenue paid this month

  • pack

  • Direct TV paid

  • phone bill paid

  • camera stuff organized

  • necklace ordered

  • boat payment ready for Kyle

  • tabs put on boat trailer

  • schedules finished at work

  • deposits made at work

  • payroll done

  • water plants

There's probably more that I am missing but will find out about those things when I get in and get these things done.

Found this picture and think it's great. When I get home I am going to get a herb garden going. This should be fun. It will smell good at least (:

No comments:

Post a Comment