Monday, December 20, 2010

V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N

It's vacation time.....YEAH!! The weekend flew by and so did today! And, it's Monday! Monday's usually drag on...unless of course, they are part of a break--then they fly by.

The snow has been simply beautiful. Waking up to it the last couple of mornings has been a real treat. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

I called Leslie today to see how to do concrete countertops. I am thinking that that is what I want. Kyle and I went into town on Saturday to take Kaylee home and we spent a couple of hours just browsing around Lowe's trying to get some idea of what we want for the kitchen. It is going to take some time to agree on ideas I can see that right away!

Vaccuumed today and did some bookwork. The rest of the day is being spent on the computer, just goofing around. Did I mention I love vacation?????

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Break is great! :) Jared & Angie Broberg have concrete countertops - I think they're cool! Enjoy your Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete