Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

Already Spring Break....and already Tuesday of Spring Break!! Can't believe where time goes. Last week was conference week at school so kids were there Monday, Tuesday and half-day Friday. I was there regular schedule. The week went by pretty quickly actually. Looking forward to this week, have lots to do and a week to do it!! Can it happen???

Friday night Kyle went to Hermiston to participate in a fishing tournament. He caught one. He didn't win. Maybe next year???!! (-:

I spent Friday night and Saturday painting my bathroom. I wish I would have gotten some before and after pictures. I will get some afters posted hopefully in the next couple of days.

Sunday was volleyball in Spokane. It was good. The team played well. Paxton did awesome!! Monday it was back to Spokane with Kyle to pick up some materials for a job he has in Pasco. We stopped by and saw John. He looked a whole lot better than I was expecting. Another month or so with the aparatus in his neck and then they will be able to put a voicebox back in so he can speak again. It will be a long month I am sure.

Today I spent the morning at the dentist with Briar. Tomorrow morning he is going to get his wisdom teeth out...all 4 of them! Should be a fun day......

Came home and painted Nick's room. Don't know why I am doing all of this painting but it is happening and making things look fresher and cleaner. I have been cleaning out rooms as I am able. My closet is next!! I feel like there is just crap everywhere, shoved in any available corner and crevice. Hopefully I will be able to fit all my garbage in the garbage can. Maybe I will have to take some down to dad's dumpster! Whatever it takes!!!!

Taking Paxton to get take her drivers test Friday...both written and driving I hope! One time would be nice. Baseball Saturday and Easter Sunday....this week is gonna fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment