Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can you say "hectic at work"?

Ok, so Friday was Meri's last day at CHS. She has gone on to pursue other interests, mainly early retirement!! Way to go, Meri! Glad for you. Not so glad for me....BUSY at work!! This is the HSPE week from *^$@!! It isn't bad in its self, but it is a 'different' schedule and that makes it tough for everyone because no one really enjoys a new/different schedule. Kids here. Kids there. Kids nowhere. Kids somewhere. I have been doing (along with Jan) attendance and sports stuff to help keep things in line until Thursday when Pat comes to work. Plus doing our regular jobs. FUN!! Monday (Gosh, only YESTERDAY!) we had 74 kids gone. Makes for a crazy attendance day today, add HSPE to that and you equal HECTIC!! Why just last week I was complaining of not really having a lot to do...well, complain no more. Just what I asked for. I guess I am going to be glad that it is busy because the day just flies by. I'm done now.

Baseball last night against Othello and tonight against Cashmere. Not such great games according to the scores, but we do make SOME good plays so I am grateful for that. It indeed, could be a very long season. That's ok. I love baseball.

Gonna get ready for bed now so I can get up and get things accomplished at work tomorrow. I am determined to get activities finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment