Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marvelous Darling

Paxton FINALLY got her glasses today!! Isn't she cute! I think secretly she was excited to get them. I haven't seen her in person with them yet but if this picture is any indication then she looks marvelous darling. The kid can wear anything and look super.

The weather did everything today.....rain, hail, snow, wind, sun, clouds, clear; you name it, it happened [well except for 60+ degrees].

School was pretty fast today. I worked on a couple of days' worth of deposits and also worked on trying to get some earned credits to show on some transcripts. You wouldn't think that was a hard thing....lordy be, it's killing us!! Still haven't figured out how to accomplish the goal but with some help from the ESD it will all come together I'm sure. Either that or we will have to do something out of the ordinary and figure out a way to 'make' it happen.

Eric, Shayla, Kaylee and Remington were here tonight when I got home from my Wednesday group. Kyle fixed dinner for them. Kaylee was standing at the door waiting for me when I drove up. She smiled at me when I got to the door but wouldn't have too much to do with me for the first few minutes. We spent a good amount of time drawing her hand on a piece of paper. She loves the way it feels when the pen traces around each of her fingers. I will have to put her hands in a frame. She will get a kick out of that. She loved her pink polka-dot boots that we got her. She wore them around and then out the door when it was time to go home.

I got a few loose ends picked up tonight after being gone this weekend and not doing some bookwork prior to going away for the weekend. There were a couple of due dates coming up quickly so I was glad that I got them done before time ran out.

1 comment: