Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Load Off My Mind

I finished my taxes tonight....both business and personal. It feels good! I can relax and not have that hanging over my head; for another year anyway. Now it is a matter of getting the information transferred to the kids' FAFSA accounts and hopefully they will be able to get help for school next year. That would definitely be a bonus!

Work has been on the slow side this week. I don't like that. I would much rather be too busy than not busy enough. We are starting to gather the information needed to get working on student schedules for next year. People may think it shouldn't be that hard, just give kids classes, pick class times, pick teachers; easy, no? NOT! If it were that easy anyone could do it. There is a lot of time that goes into making a schedule, and a lot of trial and errors. We will open next years calendar the beginning of March and off we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment