Thursday, February 17, 2011

Almost Friday....

The wrestlers that go to state left this morning around 10:30 after a send-off assembly. This is what Ryan's locker looked like....



I hope he wins, oh yeah, and has fun! Paxton is going over with Sheryl and Brent. I'm afraid it is going to be a LONG couple of days!!!



I went with Paxton to see my grandparents a few weeks ago, actually right after they moved. I took these pictures of them that day. They were both so fascinated with the fact that you could see the picture right after it was taken [on the digital camera]. They are so darn cute!! I love them. What an important part of my life they have been.

This is what the sky looked like at 7:00 this morning:
This is what it looked like at 7:00 this evening:


The days are staying lighter a little longer, and getting lighter a little earlier! Spring is on the way.
This week has been LONG at school! There isn't a bunch going on right now for me, so therefore, the day drags on. Maybe it is feeling like that because of the anticipatio of a 3 day weekend?? I am going to go see Briar. Don't know what the plan is once I get there, but just being able to see him will be worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment