Monday, January 24, 2011

Semester Two Starts...Ready Or Not

Today was just what we were expecting...CRAZY!! With the start of the second semester, the crazies come out. All the kids get the opportunity to set a schedule prior to the real one taking place. The day of the real one...everyone has changed their minds. It is something that just makes the counselors fit to be tied. KIDS! I think they should all have to start whatever they finish. It seems that I am the only one on earth that feels this way. With the first day out of the way the rest of the week should go smoothly. Should that is. Tomorrow there is a survey that has to be completed for some of the students. We are going to have it during the STAT class so we will see how that interuption plays with plans of the teachers. I really don't particularly like days where the schedule gets some sort of a tweak. People tend to freak out because they don't handle change very well. This sometimes carries over to my day. How about a little cheese with this 'whine'??

On to something better. This weekend I went to town on Saturday with Nick to run a couple of errands. They were short and sweet and I ended up at a couple of my favorite antique stores. A month or so ago I needed forks so I bought some forks at one of the antique stores. They were so pretty. Well, this Saturday I found some spoons that I had to get because they were cute also. It is fun to have a variety of utensils. My next mission is to get some dinnerware. I have been looking for something I like but haven't had any luck. I am not interested in getting a bunch of matching place settings either. A few of one, a few of another, and a few of another would be great! Mix and Match. That's my new theme. Here's what my spoon and fork patterns look like:

Awesome huh!
The Jets and Bears lost yesterday. Looks like the Super Bowl is going to be the
Steelers vs Packers. Not too interested in either team winning. Do you think that both teams could tie at 0-0?? And there really wouldn't BE a winner???

No comments:

Post a Comment