Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rainy Saturday

Kyle went to work today at Boise Cascade and I started watching Clear Color (the photo editing video from Erin Cobb). I am totally amazed at how easy she makes it look. I haven't tried any of my pictures yet; am just going to watch it a couple of times and soak in all I can. Then give it a try. I have no doubt that it will take more than my BASIC knowledge of taking photos, let along editing photos to start getting the hang of things. The number of pictures I take is going to have to increase and I am going to have to start taking things a little more serious. THEN I may be able to be a decent photographer.....someday! I have plenty of time. Going to take things slow so I don't become too frustrated too quickly.

This afternoon I went and made a couple of ATC cards. I bought a kit from Donna Downey and am just goofing off with them. Hers all use specific colors and stamps that I don't have and am not going to go out and purchase. They are turning out just fine with what I have on hand. A nice way to relax. Here are a couple of pictures of my table top:



Direct TV and FOX have split the sheets and Direct TV no longer carries the channel. Unfortunately all the playoff football games are unable to be viewed! This just bites. We are going to have to come up with one of those tv boxes so we can see our local channels.
Tomorrow Paxton will play volleyball inKennewick. I am looking forward to watching volleyball again. Hopefully things will go well for their team. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment