Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pay Phone


You don't see pay phones very often anymore, if at all! This one sits outside the front door of the high school. I don't think it works anymore. I can remember phone booths! Those are extremely rare, at least around our parts! I guess I just wanted to take a picture of this to keep a part of history....ok. Enough!
The big snow storm we were suppose to get last night came and went without being too big of a pain. We did get maybe 2 inches of snow around here but that's about it. We didn't get the freezing rain which was suppose to come also so that was a bonus.
I was in charge of the Wednesday girls meeting tonight. Kyle helped me out big time by having dinner done for me when I got home. He took Kyle and Nick and went to have pizza in town. The spaghetti and meatballs were great.
Briar texted me tonight asking me if I knew that a small bottle of Tide cost $15.00!! Outrageous! My response: "wait until you have to buy it for a family!" Love these real world lessons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment