Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday

This was the view outside my front door this afternoon when I got home from work. There was fog along the irrigation ditch, sun, clouds and blue sky depending on which way you were looking.



These clouds were to the north of my house....they were spectacular!
This view is looking south....the pump house is going to get painted this summer if it kills me! Maybe I shouldn't say 'kills' me, but I really want to get that done!

This week was a quick one at work....probably having Monday and Tuesday off had something to do with its speed. The semester is over as of today. Finals were yesterday and today, early dismissal today; the schedule was a disaster every day this week. Oh well, we made it through.
Watching the Australian Open tonight. One of the doubles match got into a tangle with the opposing players. Come on guys! Venus had to withdraw due to an injury. Isner is playing against Cilic; losing right now and Roddick is still in the hunt. 2 Americans left....good luck guys! I would love to see Roddick take the trophy. Don't think Nadal and Federer agree with me.
Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. Last night was not a good sleep night. I woke up several times. Not sure why. Ready to make up for it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment