Monday, January 10, 2011

Excitement!!

I have always followed Karen Russell's blog. She is a photographer/blogger/scrapbooker from Oregon. She takes fantastic pictures and I took a class from her on-line a couple of years ago when I got my Canon camera. A couple of months ago she blogged about a photographer named Erin Cobb, whom she paid to come and teach her her photography and also some editing. Well, I started following Erin's blog, because what is good for Karen should also be good for Jennifer! Erin has decided to put together a video of how she edits her photos and I just bought it and downloaded the 'class'. I am so excited to see if I can really get it to work for me. It involves using PhotoShop so that is a big intimidating. I just ordered a couple of "Photoshop For Dummies" books from the library. Maybe with the 4 day weekend coming up I can get some time by myself, in front of the computer and get down to some awesome photo editing techniques! Wish me luck!!





This morning it was a bit hard to get up and get going. Once it started though, the day went by. I am randomly cleaning up cobwebs here and there, putting stacks of papers away, and getting some home decor back up in some blank spots left from Christmas in anticipation of the Wednesday Girls meeting here at my house this Wednesday.....uh the day after tomorrow!
Auburn is beating up on Oregon now in the Fiesta Bowl. I am rooting for the hometeam but it doesn't look good. At least it's not Florida, Texas or Ohio playing AGAIN for the championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment