Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bookwork Day

Got a lot accomplished today....in the office that is! I got up early today; no sleeping in on the last day of vacation. Geeze. I started laundry and then picked up the house. I checked out some blogs and then decided I had better get down to getting my office desk cleaned up. Going through the piles of bills, unopened mail, credit card bills and church stuff was just the start of being in the office all day. I went online and got all my 4th quarter reports finished and submitted and paid, did my Annual 940, December's B&O report and then started in on the credit card bills. After I got them all matched with jobs and accounts I got my checkbooks all up-to-date. I next tackled the files from 2010 and got them in order and in a box labeled and ready to access in case I need them when I do my 1040. That cleared a lot of space for the 2011 invoices and statements, etc. But why stop here??? The final big job that is no longer weighing on my shoulders to get done is my W-2's. They are filled in and in envelopes, ready to be mailed tomorrow. YEAH!! The only other big thing I have to do is get my 1099's done and my 1040. At least the January 31 deadline is not looming on my "to do" list anymore. Feels pretty good.

Brad got dinner tonight. He did a great job. Just kicking back on the couch right now, watching the Australian Open on tv. Roddick is playing a Russian and is just now pulling into the lead. Fish is playing Robredo and it's all over but the crying. Serena {edit: Venus not Serena} is the only ranked American woman still in the tournament. Not USA's year.

Back to the office tomorrow. Sure was a great 4 day vacation. Wouldn't mind having these more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment