Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big #7

Can't believe we have been putting up with this guy for 7 YEARS now! Just kidding! Cash is the best! Look out 'Beautiful Mind' because this mathmatical wizard is going to take your spot. This kid knows square roots and he is only in the FIRST grade.

He walked right up to me when he saw me.....he knows that when it is birthday time and I am there that means birthday picture! Here he is showing me how old he is

Not sure why is making it look so hard here! Happy Birthday to You!! We love you to pieces!!

Next with the camera was this young beauty: {cake and all!}

She posed for this one and then afterwards she took my camera around taking pictures of everyone and everything. Just for her I will show you the one she took of me. My kids get after me because I am always the one with the camera and no pictures of me....so here goes:

Lovely. Just lovely. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment