Saturday, July 3, 2010

HOME RUN!!

Chance is playing in an all-star tournament this 4th of July weekend in Kennewick. They won both of their games Friday and both of their games Saturday. They play for placing Sunday.

Here's the highlight from the second game Friday:


Crossing the plate....
Getting out of the box....

Getting mauled by his teammates and high fives!! 3 run homerun! Great job Chance. I'm sure there will be more where this came from. He was so cute. As soon as the coach gave him the HR ball he ran out of the dugout and over to his dad, where he promptly gave the ball to him.
Here is a conversation with Kennedy over a couple of shots she took with my camera:
"Auntie! I took a picture of my mom!!"

"Here's a picture of my dad!"

"Auntie! Here's a picture of somebody!!"
The girl cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment