Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PAXTON PASSED!!!!

Last Friday, June 4th, Paxton took {actually retook} her Compass Test for Columbia Basin College Running Start......and she passed with flying colors and big numbers!! It is hard to see your kids fail at anything....especially when they are really wanting something. It was heartache to see her fail 2 of the 3 tests the first time. But, as with any failure, it takes the opportunity to teach lessons. I remember the first post-high school test I took in psychology at Central Washington University. I got a 42 out of 100. It was devastating. I learned to study. I learned to study for a college test. She too, will learn. So with the great news of her being accepted into the Running Start Program next year, I will celebrate her good news and also the process in which it took for her to grab hold of the good news. Congratulations Paxton. Once again, I am PROUD of you!!

Paxton and Briar BOTH going to CBC next year! Together! Maybe they'll have a class together?!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget that she also passed the HSPE with flying colors! Way to go Pax!

    ReplyDelete