Monday, January 4, 2010

Reality again!!

Did I say that Christmas Break was awesome??!!!!!! I did a whole lot of NOTHING and feeling just a little guilty about that...ok, guilt is over!

The first 3 days of January were spent watching The Unit and more of games on my ipod and Suduko. What a way of life....I could get used to it (-:

Today was "back to business" that's for sure! Meri is gone until Friday so Jan is in the office for her. Jan's daughter, Emily, is having her first child so we pushed Jan out of the office so she could go be with her. How exciting!! That left Auntie and me in the office, which was fine, just a bit busy. My money drawer got pushed to the bottom of the "to-do" list, count day was at the top, answering the phone was right up there, and 2 transcript requests from former students was there also. Better busy than not!

Here's a couple shots from Paxton's volleyball practice last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment