Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can You Say CRAZY?????

Ok, so this week is almost gone.....already!! The other part of that is....January is almost gone too!! It's the 21st today! SSSSLLLLLLOOOOWWWW down 2010. You barely got here, why is it that you want to leave at mock speed???

Haiti...I hate what is going on in Haiti these days...earthquakeS. (That's more than 1 earthquake!) All those people, all the devastation, all the unknowns still. Hurts my heart for the people and the tiny island. God bless all of those giving up time and effort to take part in the clean up and also tending to all the wounded and sick people. We are having a fundraiser next week at school. I am anxious to contribute and also be proud of all the community support. Go Connell, Mesa, Basin City and Eltopia!!!

Oh, and I just have to give a plug for the new Massachusette's State Senator Scott Brown. Way to go! When asked by a report how it felt to take over the Kennedy seat in the Senate his response: this seat belongs to the people, not the Kennedys. Not that I am against the Kennedy's, just for the people of the United States.

Kyle is still gone in Yakima working away at Commercial Tire. Hopefully he will be finished this weekend and can come home for good. Miss you!

It is almost Semester break at CHS. Goodness gracious it is chaos. Everyone wanting to change their schedules...can you just be happy please!! Got the report cards done on Skyward. That was a big issue also.

Ready for a nice relaxing weekend...don't know when THAT will be however! This weekend is going to be spent getting my taxes done, or at least as close to being done as I can be without getting all my information from employers and banks and whatnots! Gotta get these done so I can get stuff ready to submit FAFSA applications. OH MY GOODNESS!!! College is a pain with paperwork and it's not even here yet!!

Ok, enough complaining. I'm done. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment