Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The day before Thanksgiving....

  • Took my computer into the shop....ugh!! The hard drive went bad AGAIN!! I haven't even had it a year yet and this is the second time it has gone bad. Not a happy person!
  • Followed the buses out of the driveway at school today!!
  • Burned behind the shop this afternoon....a big pile of leaves, limbs, and weeds.
  • Took a shower to get rid of the smoke smell...YUCK!!
  • Washed the clothes we wore while burning to get the stink out them!!
  • Made dinner.
  • Kyle, Nick and Brad went out to Hunter's Pond to spend a little time with the rest of the guys (Eric, Matt, Hudson, Beau, Greg, Brandon, Tyson, Jeff, Lane, Chance, Cash, and Jim) doing guy things....eating and whatever else!! Fun times.
  • Listened to my ipod. Sang outloud after everyone else left....when I am by myself I actually THINK that I can sing!! It's bad!!
  • Checked out blogs on my computer in the back room....thank goodness there is a backup computer around here!
  • Did a couple of Suduko puzzles.
  • Life is good.......

No comments:

Post a Comment