Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday Sporting Events....

The girls soccer team played Highland and won 6-1!! Brianna scored 4 goals in the first half...didn't get to see the second half because I moved into the gym to watch volleyball.




Get up, Kala!! (-:

Proud moms videoing and enjoying the game. Finally we are starting to see some actual soccer weather.....we had wind, rain and cooler temperatures today.
The little girls at the game: Mattie caught the volleyball (thanks to me and mom!! The ball came right to me, I hit it out of the way to mom, and she gave it to Mattie!!) Here they are checking out the players names on the ball.

Here is a picture of Emma. Cracks me up.....at the game and all the girls are TEXTING!!!

Man, are they serious about their phones or what????
The big girls played Royal tonight and won all 3 games.


Yeah, Megan!



Go Nicole. The Varsity team didn't do so well. They lost in 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment