Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Half-way throught the week

Here it is Wednesday....yeah!! I have been fighting a headache since last night. Stress??? Stress??? Can't imagine what could be bringing on the headache. lol.
My Aunt Mary made it home today after some surgery yesterday. Everything went well...praise God!! We are happy she is going to be home to fully recover [sometimes though I wonder if hospitals...insurance companies...kick patients out too soon...$$$$$] where she is comfortable and more at ease. God is good!!
Monday and Tuesday on the way home from school we have been tied up by a train running through downtown!! We have named it the '4:00' train. Today we were a little earlier so we could make deposits and do the mail run...we beat the train today and felt great about it!! I think this is the train as it made its way to Eltopia. I beat it once again today. Good timing today.
Mom, Pat, Barb, Auntie and I met tonight at Auntie's house. We have made it 2 weeks in a row! I am thrilled with us. We had a nice talk. Last week we didn't get out until almost 7:00 but tonight I had to leave earlier than that. It was still nice to have some refreshing conversation.
Scheduling is finally starting to ease up. Our counselors have been troopers through this week and last. Good job Marcie and Ruben!! They have a tough job but do it well. CHS is lucky!!!
Tomorrow and Friday will be spent getting the report cards printed, stuffed, and mailed. It will be rewarding to get my first set of high school report cards out. Cross your fingers for me!! (-:

1 comment:

  1. hey! where's your weekend update?! i didn't take any pictures, so i can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete