Thursday, January 22, 2009

16 things

Ok, so I have had the challenge of coming up with 16 things about me. Right now, this time in my life...here we go:

1. I am LOVING my ipod! Thanks honey!!

2. I wish it would just cut loose and SNOW!!

3. I want so much for my friend's to have their PRAYER answered....my fingers are crossed!

4. I am having fun working at the high school....the kids ROCK!!

5. I can't wait for BASEBALL and SOFTBALL to start!!!!!!!

6. I wish I were more CREATIVE....I have the copy thing down just fine, but would really like to get on a creative streak.

7. I LOVE taking pictures!! I love it! I love it! I love it!

8. Being a mother is the BIGGEST challenge of my life...WOW!! It makes me feel good though when the kids consciously make good choices. Makes me proud of them. Such awesome kids!!!

9. I am loving being an Auntie and a Grandma....it's the greatest....love them, spoil them, then send them HOME!!

10. I am totally a home-body!! I am HAPPY when I can stay home and putter.

11. I like the philosophy of "stay awake until I can't keep my eyes open and wake up at the crack of dawn"...take advantage of LIVING as much of life as possible (-:

12. I love SPONTANEOUS trips.

13. I am BLESSED with an awesome family and friends.

14. I am procrastinating doing my bookwork this month....UGH!!!

15. I like to do the DISHES. It seems to de-stress me.

16. I want the CARDINALS to win the Superbowl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment